- Gamers– refresh rate of 5ms, no need to worry about input lag, I’ve had monitors under 5ms but can’t tell the difference, higher than 5ms may cost you a game. The screen is not too small or big, no squinting or turning your head. 22-inch is what a lot of gamers call the sweet spot for screen-size.
- Video/Photo editors-beautiful and crisp is the display of this monitor. Boasting an IPS panel it makes it a-lot easier for photo/video editors to get the true picture quality that is required.
- Multi-taskers– can be viewed from any angle, really cheap and easy to get 3 of them, and having thin bezels will make a smoother transition between monitors.
- Budget buyers– definitely the best bang for your buck, its only $99.99!
Design and features
The AOC I2267FW is rocking a beautiful 1920x1080p IPS panel, the whites look whiter and blacks look blacker, a superb, crisp screen…
gaming, movies, content making or just browsing the web has never looked so great.
The 5ms response time is definitely a must have among gamers, no ghosting or input lag is present when in use… so many IPS monitors fail to provide this kind of response time, especially at this price!
Thin bezels are a must have in expensive monitors, but this budget minded monitor also includes that design, the aesthetics of the monitor look so much cleaner and nicer to look at…
multiple monitors have never looked cleaner and more satisfying, not to mention the huge productivity boost.
A standard variety of ports are available such as, DVI-D, VGA and headphone jack but no HDMI port. The no HDMI port issue can easily be fixed with an inexpensive…
- Crisp display
- Low response time
- Thin bezels
- No HDMI port ( easily fixed with cheap adapter)
What others are saying about AOC I2267FW…
“I absolutely love this monitor. I bought this for my desktop, and I love the look and performance of this screen. It is very sleek and looks nice in a setup do to it being frameless. The colors are very vibrant and the IPS (In-Plane-Switching) works well. This monitor was plug and play for my PC, so I didn’t have to install any software or anything else to use it. I would recommend this monitor as a gaming or casual monitor. Two of these on a setup would most likely look nice, and would give good performance. I was hesitant on buying this as it didn’t have an HDMI port, but DVI works well and adapters can work as well.”-Thomas.M
“They’re attractive, minimalist designs, good image quality, and have integrated VESA mounts. You pull off the silver bezel on the back to remove the stand, btw. If you’re looking for a minimal bezel monitor for multi setup, look no further. I have three of these in a surround configuration and am very pleased, especially considering the price.” –Harvey W. Plunket
“This monitor is amazing. I wanted an extremely thin monitor with less frames on the edge. and this is exactly what I wanted. the LED quality is really nice too. For the price this great. package came well protected too”.- Rand_Y
Although this monitor doesn’t come with the latest technology advancements in monitors and doesn’t come with fancy bells and whistles. The bottom line is this monitor caters to most people’s needs and at a very affordable price…
…so, is this worth it?
Yes, this monitor will serve you well and save so much money.
AOC I2267FW F.A.Q
Q: Where to buy AOC 12267FW?
Q: Can this be used as a gaming desktop?
A: Yes, this will suit most of your gaming needs